Tips for Using the Advanced Search Feature
The Advanced Search feature allows you to create a detailed search for very specific property characteristics. The Advanced Search, Condo Search, Foreclosure Search, and Sold Search all have the same options. To perform a search, follow these steps:
- Select the Region in which you're interested; this can be as broad or narrow as desired. Note that the next search field (Subdivision) will include subdivisions only in the Region selected.
- Select the Subdivision in which you're interested.
- Under Property Details, you can search for only Homes, Condos, Land, or any combination of all three.
- Use the remaining fields under the Property Details box to select the features desired - i.e., the price range, number of beds / baths, square footage, year built, water features, interior and exterior features, community facilities, etc.
- After you've made your selections, click Search to retrieve a list of properties that meet your criteria.
The Zip Code search functions in the same manner, but instead of selecting a Region and Subdivision, you can specify the zip code in which to search.
If you know the MLS number of the property you'd like to see, click MLS Number Search, enter the MLS number(s) of the desired listing(s), then click Search.
Finally, the Address Search allows you to enter a specific address and retrieve listing information about the property.